Napište na každý řádek jeden nick bez mezer (rozlišuje malá / velká písmena)
Neexistující nebo nejednoznačná jména:
- The men's prostate is central to the part of a male's reproductive :. It secretes fluids that help the transportation and activation of sperm. The men's prostate is located just as you're watching rectum, below the bladder and surrounding the urethra. When there is prostate problem, it will always be really miserable and inconvenient for that patient as his urinary system is directly affected.
- The common prostate health issues are prostate infection, enlarged prostate and prostate type of cancer.
- Prostate infection, also referred to as prostatitis, is the most common prostate-related problem in men younger than 55 years of age. Infections in the prostate are classified into four types - acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis, chronic abacterial prostatitis and prosttodynia.
- Acute bacterial prostatitis may be the least common of forms of prostate infection. It is caused by bacteria found in the large intestines or urinary tract. Patients can experience fever, chills, body aches, back pains and urination problems. This condition is treated by making use of antibiotics or non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) to relieve the swelling.
- Chronic bacterial prostatitis is really a condition of the particular defect in the gland along with the persistence presence of bacteria inside urinary tract. It can be brought on by trauma on the urinary tract or by infections via other parts with the body. A patient may feel testicular pain, lower back pains and urination problems. Although it is uncommon, it can be treated by removal from the prostate defect as well as the utilization antibiotics and NSAIDs to deal with the redness.
- Non-bacterial prostatitis is the reason approximately 90% of prostatitis cases; however, researchers have not to create what causes these conditions. Some researchers believe chronic non-bacterial prostatitis occur as a result of unknown infectious agents while other feel that intensive exercise and high lifting might cause these infections.
- Maintaining a Healthy Prostate
- To prevent prostate diseases, a proper diet is important. These are some from the actions to maintain your prostate healthy.
- 1. Drink sufficient water. Proper hydration is critical for general health and will also also keep the urinary track clean.
- 2. Some studies advise that a few ejaculations per week will prevent cancer of the prostate.
- 3. Eat red meat without excess. It has been shown that consuming more than four meals of beef a week will raise the likelihood of prostate diseases and cancer.
- 4. Maintain an appropriate diet with cereals, vegetable and fruits to make sure sufficient intake of nutrients necessary for prostate health.
- The most critical measure to consider to ensure a normal prostate is to opt for regular prostate health screening. If you are forty years old and above, you ought to opt for prostate examination at least once 12 months.